This qualification is designed for internal or external trainers who wish to improve their training skills. Subjects covered include effective training, effective use of slide presentations and other training materials, effective session planning and time management, catering for different learning styles, managing groups and individuals, effective question techniques and assessment methods. The Highfield IADT is primarily concerned with practical competency of trainers.
Individuals achieving this qualification can then progress onto:
• Highfield Level 3 Award in Education and Training
• Highfield Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
This qualification is assessed by:
Observation report: Learners must practically demonstrate the delivery of either 1 or 2 session(s) totaling 30 minutes.
Tutor/candidate discussion: Learners are required to demonstrate a sufficient level of knowledge and understanding relating to their micro-teaching session.
What Will You Learn?
- 1. Be able to plan and prepare a training session
- 2. Be able to deliver a training session
- 3. Be able to evaluate a training
1. Be able to plan and prepare a training session
1.1 Prepare for effective training delivery00:00
1.2 Select delivery methods and resources to meet the needs of the subject and learners00:00
1.3 Prepare a simple timed session plan00:00